“Are you a funeral director who is ready to connect with families through preneed? Do you want a flexible schedule that works for you, and the chance for exceptional earning potential? Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of countless families? Then a change to a career in preneed might be just for you.”
If so, Precoa can offer you unlimited earning potential! As an ambitious self-starter and elite sales professional, you know there’s still room to grow. Given warm leads, proactive appointment setting support, and strategic marketing, you will be able to focus on doing what you do best--making meaningful connections with families.
This opportunity is representing Thomas McAfee Funeral Home in Greenville, SC. An active Funeral Director license is REQUIRED.
Compensation and Sales Benefits:
- $70,000 - $90,000 average annual income
- Annual Sales Incentive Trips
- Lead generation programs and strategic marketing systems provided at no cost through partnership.
- Pre-set appointments through Precoa's inside sales team
- Strong interpersonal sales abilities and relationship development skills.
- Ability to effectively close pre-set appointments.
- Excellent communication skills, lead generation, and networking abilities.
- Current life insurance license
- Funeral Director License REQUIRED
The ideal candidate must successfully close pre-set appointments, possess effective communication skills, and systematically generate additional leads. Resumes can be forwarded to Rachel M. Feher.
Precoa is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance/funeral planning industry. We establish partnerships with premier, market-leading funeral homes and implement a lead generation and marketing system called Proactive Preneed. Our goal is to help as many families as possible prearrange and put into place intentional plans to help their families begin healing at the time of loss.